“Holy, Holy, Holy” Sarah and Mari Glatter
“Glorious” Choir and Congregation
“Great Are You, Lord”
“Victory in Jesus”
Pastor Randall Burns
Monthly Bible Verse
Colossians 3: 23-24 (NIV)
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.”
- Pre-Service Prayer: You are welcome to come into the Worship Center each Sunday morning at 9 AM to pray and intercede for the morning. Just enter quietly through the side door in the main hallway. After the service near the platform, prayer team is available to pray for anyone with any need.
- Strong Tower Love Run: Due to a very full runner’s schedule this Fall, we have decided to postpone the Strong Tower Love/Walk until Spring 2018. Any questions see Lori Gardiner or Sonya Swallow.
- Greater Houlton Christian Academy: Annual Harvest Festival & Public Auction: Saturday, October 7. Children’s Fair – 10:00 am; Auction – 11:00 am. For more info call 207-532-0736.
- American Baptist Women Mission Circle: Thursday, October 12, at 12:30 pm. All women are welcome.
- Family Movie Night: Sunday night, October 29, 5:30-7:30 pm, in the sanctuary. Donations will be accepted and concessions will be sold to assist the “van fund.” Mark your calendar!
- Marriage Better Together: With Dave and Peggy Jones: Friday, October 13, 6:30-8:30 pm and Saturday, October 14, 8:30 am-4:00 pm. Cost is $40 per couple- $20 per individual. Tickets: Today in the foyer or call the church office at 207-532-2783. See more about Dave & Peggy at their website: http://www.teammatesinministry.org
There are seats reserved for those who come late to worship. Thank you for helping to keep them available.
Celebrate Recovery meets Tuesday evenings at 6 pm at the church. CR is a world-wide Christian recovery ministry. Contact Pastor Travis Glatter for details at 532-2783.
Adopt-A-Block of Aroostook
AABA Free Clothing Giveaway: October 7, at 10:00 am till noon, at the AABA Storehouse. If you would like to help out, call Jenn Young at 694-1497.
You can support the mission of AABA by dropping off your returnable bottles and cans at Florence Avenue Redemption Center. Thank You!
Next AABA Community Family Breakfast will start back up on the October 21 Outreach.
Children’s & Youth on the Hill
- Nursery: Ages birth to 2
- Pre-K: Ages 3-pre-k (single classroom)
- Sunday School: Kindergarten-grade 5 (double classroom)
- Junior/Senior High Youth: 5:30-7:30 pm. It’s a great time to invite a friend! Jr high: grades 6-8; Senior high: 9-12. See you there!
Strong Tower Orphanage
Haitian Coffee: Only $10 a bag. Available today in the foyer. See Lori Gardiner, Sonya Swallow or Debbie Carpenter. We also have some T-Shirts and Sweatshirts for sale. These purchases financially assist the mission of Strong Tower Orphanage.
Care and Share
This week’s Care and Share Person is Marie Hagerman. She is battling health issues and could use your love, prayers and words of encouragement. Please send cards to 20 Bowdoin Street, Apt 3, Houlton, ME 04730.
Church of the Week
Praying for Oakfield Baptist Church.
Please silence your phone during worship service.
Worship Service Time: 9:30 am – (Live 9:30 am: 100.1 WHOUFM)
Prayer Chain: email@example.com
Bulletin Blog: HoultonMSBC.wordpress.com